There will be a meeting of the Faculty Senate on May 16, 2013
The meeting of the SUNY Potsdam Faculty Senate will be at 4 p.m. on May 16 in Thatcher.
The Tentative Agenda for the meeting
- Approval of the Agenda as sent to the campus by email in advance of the meeting and as published on the Faculty Senate web pages.
Approval of the April 18, 2013 Faculty Senate meeting minutes
- Chair's report – Jan Trybula
- Action Items
APSA - Draft motion for faculty advisors to have access to all student grades via Bear Paws.
APCC - revised Therapeutic Recreation Minor, proposal, impact statements
FSEC - support of SGA resolution for the future of Potsdam
Goals and Planning - Final Report
- Faculty Election Results - Nominating Committee
- Report from the University Faculty Senator – Joe Hildreth
- Report from the President
- Report from the Provost
- Report from SGA
- Standing Committee Reports
- New Business