There will be a meeting of the Faculty Senate on December 5th, 2013.
The meeting of the SUNY Potsdam Faculty Senate will be at 4 p.m., Raymond 8th Fl.
The Tentative Agenda for the meeting:
- Approval of the Agenda as sent to the campus by email in advance of the meeting and as published on the Faculty Senate webpages.
- Approval of the October 17, 2013 Faculty Senate meeting minutes - View minutes
- Senate Chair Report - J. Trybula
- University Faculty Senator Report - W. Conley
- Action Items
APCC - International Studies Major
APCC - IAST Procedures (Potsdam/Canton shared programs)
- Presentation on Test Optional Admissions Policy
- President's Report - President Hefner
- Provost's Report - Provost Madden
- SGA President's Report - S. Behuniak
- TLTR Report - D. Gingrich
- Standing Committee Reports
Academic Policies, Standards, and Advising
Academic Programs and Curriculum
Goals and Planning
- New Business