You are here
The LoKo Arts Festival is a 10-day celebration of the arts at SUNY Potsdam. The Festival includes theatre, dance, vocal and instrumental performances, visual arts exhibitions, creative writing programs and guest artists.
The 2019 LoKo Arts Festival takes place April 26 - May 5.
- Total amount of funding available per event is $1,000.
Proposal Evaluation and Funding Parameters
- Considerations include: the quality of the program, impact or involvement of students, potential for enhancement of the arts on campus and community outreach.
- Events must be free and open to the public.
- Some practical considerations: conflicts with the existing schedule, venue availability and budget.
- Faculty, staff and students may apply. Student and/or student groups must have a faculty or staff adviser.
- Due by Thursday, November 1, 2018.
Contact: Kathryn Deuel, Festival Director at 267-2102 or email@example.com
Complete the Funding Proposal Form below. Please submit the form by November 1, 2018. You may submit a proposal anytime before this date, but it will not be reviewed until after the deadline and all proposals have been received. You will receive a response regarding funding from the LoKo Committee approximately two weeks after the deadline.