You are here
The LoKo Festival of the Arts is a 10-day celebration of the arts at SUNY Potsdam. The Festival includes theatre, dance, vocal and instrumental performances, visual arts exhibitions, creative writing programs and guest artists.
The 2018 LoKo Festival takes place April 27 - May 6.
- Total amount of funding available per event is $1,000.
Proposal Evaluation and Funding Parameters
- Considerations include: the quality of the program, impact or involvement of students, potential for enhancement of the arts on campus and/or community outreach.
- Some practical considerations: existing schedule, venue availability, target audience and potential for campus-wide participation. (i.e. Weekend days are an opportunity for community outreach. Also, the Crane Chorus and Crane Symphony Orchestra will perform on May 5, 2018 and schedule conflicts should be avoided.)
- Events must be free and open to the public.
- Faculty, staff and students may apply. Student and/or student groups must have a faculty or staff adviser.
- Due by Wednesday, November 1, 2017.
Contact: Kathryn Deuel, Festival Coordinator at 267-2102 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the Funding Proposal Form below. Please submit the form by October 25, 2017. You may submit a proposal anytime before this date, but it will not be reviewed until after the deadline and all proposals have been received. You will receive a response regarding funding from the LoKo Committee approximately two weeks after the deadline.