Below is a simple timeline of our projected dates for completion.
If you would like to view a more detailed schedule, please download our Anticipated Design & Construction Schedule (PDF).
- We have selected a stellar and exceedingly capable Architectural firm to lead us through the design process.
- Completed Program Verification and have clearly defined the spaces that will make up this building.
- Completed the Concept Design (we are working our way through the schematic design in which the building plan and systems will begin to be fleshed out). This process has solidified the overall feel of the building as well as the approximate footprint and spatial relationships that we can expect.
- Expect to have completed Schematic Design and Design Manual Phases resulting in comprehensive building design. Ideally at this point, gifts will be secured to accommodate enhancements prior to moving into the final design phase of Construction Documents.
- Construction Documents and bidding complete.
- Construction begins
- First semester in new building!
If there are any questions or comments that come to mind following today’s presentation please feel free to contact me by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org