Where to see drama at its best:
- Department of Theatre & Dance offers the following degree programs:
-B.A. in Theatre
-B.A. in Theatre Education
-Minor in Acting
-Minor in Theatre Studies
-Minor in Technical Theatre
- Crane's Opera Ensemble is a significant source for opera and music theatre in the North Country region of New York State. Audition information is available on their site.
- Community Performance Series (CPS), a professional music and performing arts presenting organization established in 1989, is dedicated to serving the cultural enrichment and arts education needs of the diverse populations of our neighboring communities.
- Theatre Guild -for more information, contact Jeff Reeder, (315) 267-2262, Satterlee Hall Scene Shop.
- Music Theatre Organization (MTO) aims to bring musical theatre opportunities to the SUNY Potsdam campus.