You are here
- High elevation of 2, 518 ft.
- Views of high peaks
- Steep sections throughout hike
- Back country opportunities
- 360 degree panoramic views
Note: Mountain bikers will find that the first part of the trail is easy to moderate to get up. Eventually, you will be carrying your bike all the way up and all the way down, due to steep, muddy and rocky sections.
- Views of other mountains
- Fire tower - you can climb to the top and look out
- Sit at the edge of the mountains
- Back country skiing
- Technical rock and ice climbing