You are here
Entrepreneurship / Start-Up NY Committee
The charge of the SUNY Potsdam Start-Up NY Committee is to:
- Review, screen and recommend Start-Up NY business application to the President, based on the academic mission and how appropriate the business is for the community.
- Generate and promote ideas to enhance entrepreneurship throughout the campus, including reviewing and assessing the state of entrepreneurship on the campus and overseeing a yearly student business plan competition.
- Assist with attracting business ventures to partner with the College, in accordance with Start-Up NY, and assist with the annual review of businesses to ensure continued eligibility.
- John M. Wicke, Director of Strategic Alliances, SUNY Potsdam
- Patrick Kelly, CEO, St. Lawrence County Industrial Development Agency
- Sandy Maine '78, Owner, Adirondack Fragrance
- Fred Hanss, Planning and Development Director, Village of Potsdam
- Meg Bain, Assistant Director of Career Planning, SUNY Potsdam
- Raymond Bowdish, Biology, SUNY Potsdam
- Jan Trybula, Faculty Senate, SUNY Potsdam