You are here
Math Lab Tutoring Schedule
|11||Garrett Frady||Heidi Kreckel||Garrett Frady||Heidi Kreckel||Jasper Toman-Yih|
|Noon||Alex Gregory||Sebastian Durham||Alex Gregory||Anton Wilkins||Alex Gregory|
|1||Joseph Santantasio||Joseph Santantasio||Joseph Santantasio||Sara Janus||Sebastian Durham|
|2||Sara Janus||Kara Wade||Jasper Toman-Yih||Anton Wilkins|
|3||Joseph Santantasio||Anton Wilkins||Joseph Santantasio||Anton Wilkins|
|4||Kara Wade||Anton Wilkins||Kara Wade||Anton Wilkins|
|5||Mary Kate Graham||Heidi Kreckel||Alex Gregory||Mary Kate Graham|
|6||Mary Kate Graham||Heidi Kreckel||Alex Gregory||Mary Kate Graham|
Help is Available for: MA 100, MA101, MA102, MA110, MA125, MA 141, MA 142, MA151, MA152, and MA253.
- We are here to help you succeed in your LOWER DIVISION math class(es).
- In order to help you in your quest to learn mathematics, please do not ask us to do your homework problems and/or test/exam corrections.
- We will be happy to help you understand and/or solve similar problems. At times, it may be necessary for us to refer to your textbook. This helps to refresh our memories (remember we are also students) and it enables us to show you how to find necessary information in your book. This is a crucial skill for success in mathematics!
- Please realize that the math lab is open for all SUNY Potsdam students on a walk-in basis, thus it may or may not be full when you arrive for help. In light of this, plan accordingly and please do not wait until the last possible minute to get help.
- If you have any suggestions/concerns please contact Dr. Person at 267-2068, in her office at MacVicar 218, or via email.