You are here
Math Lab Tutoring Schedule
|10||Jasper Toman-Yih||Cara Marti||Jasper Toman-Yih||Cara Marti||Jasper Toman-Yih|
|11||Garrett Frady||Joseph Santantasio||Garrett Frady||Joseph Santantasio||Garrett Frady|
|Noon||Matthew Goberdhan||Toni Wahl||Matthew Goberdhan||Toni Wahl||Matthew Goberdhan|
|1||Alex Gregory||Joseph Santantasio||Sebastian Durham||Joseph Santantasio|
|2||Sara Janus||Kara Wade||Matthew Goberdhan||Kara Wade|
|3||Alex Gregory||Anton Wilkins||Alex Gregory||Anton Wilkins|
|4||Heidi Kreckel||Sebastian Durham||Heidi Kreckel||Anton Wilkins|
|5||Sara Janus||Sebastian Durham||Sara Janus||Heidi Kreckel|
Help is Available for: MA 100, MA101, MA102, MA110, MA125, MA 141, MA 142, MA151, MA152, and MA253.
- We are here to help you succeed in your LOWER DIVISION math class(es).
- In order to help you in your quest to learn mathematics, please do not ask us to do your homework problems and/or test/exam corrections.
- We will be happy to help you understand and/or solve similar problems. At times, it may be necessary for us to refer to your textbook. This helps to refresh our memories (remember we are also students) and it enables us to show you how to find necessary information in your book. This is a crucial skill for success in mathematics!
- Please realize that the math lab is open for all SUNY Potsdam students on a walk-in basis, thus it may or may not be full when you arrive for help. In light of this, plan accordingly and please do not wait until the last possible minute to get help.
- If you have any suggestions/concerns please contact Dr. Person at 267-2068, in her office at MacVicar 218, or via email.