Welcome to Extended Education!
The Office of Extended Education's mission at SUNY Potsdam is to provide service and convenient opportunities to individuals who are pursuing education for personal or professional growth by anticipating and meeting the educational interests of the following learners:
- Those who wish to advance towards their degree by taking foundational, required, or general education courses and/or to pursue electives and interests outside of their major at a more convenient time like Winterim or Summer term
- Those who wish to take or audit courses which would be of value for personal and/or professional advancement as non-matriculated students or course auditors
- Those high school students who are seeking pre-college academic enrichment programs through involvement in the College in High School and/or College Advance Program
- Those who are seeking experiences outside of the classroom, by supporting travel courses, independent study, and faculty-supervised summer internships
Location: 206 Raymond Hall
Telephone: (800) 458-1142 or (315) 267-2166
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Contact: Tom Fuhr, (315) 323-2195
- Part-Time or Full-Time B.S. in Business Administration (Degree Completion)
- Graduate Education Programs
- Master's Degree in ICT/Organizational Leadership Concentration
- Advanced Certificate in Inclusive and Special Education
February 10, 2014 - 5:00 PM and 6:30 PM
JCC Extended Learning Center
Call 315-786-2257 or 786-2373 to reserve your seat!