Watertown Course Offerings
Monthly Graduate Education Information Sessions
The first Monday of the month SUNY Potsdam will have information sessions for the Graduate Education in the Watertown area.
- 2013: October 7, November 4, December 2,
- 2014: January 6, February 3, March 3, April 7, May 5, June 2
- 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Jefferson Community College, Extended Learning Center, Room E-115
Watertown Open Houses:
- November 18
All Open Houses are 4 - 7 p.m. at the Extended Learning Center at SUNY JeffersonPrograms Offered in Watertown, New York
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree completion in Business Administration, Watertown, NY
Students may enroll full-time (4 or more courses) or part-time (4 or less courses) each semester
- Graduate Education Courses, Watertown, NY
Childhood (Grades 1-6) - Master of Science in Teaching (M.S.T.)
Curriculum and Instruction - Master of Science in Education degree (M.S.Ed.)
Literacy Specialist - Master of Science in Education degree (M.S.Ed.)
Literacy Educator - Master of Science in Education degree (M.S.Ed.)
ICT/Organizational Leadership Concentration - Master of Science in Education (M.S.Ed.)
Important Note: Some courses in these programs are delivered online, via distance learning classroom, and on the Potsdam campus.
Courses are offered in the early evening or on Saturdays to accommodate the needs of adult students who have to work or other responsibilities during the weekday hours. All but one course for the degree can be completed at JCC.