April 1 - Graduate and Priority Students
April 2 - Seniors and Juniors
April 3 - Sophomores and Freshman
Registration after May 222
- Bring payment receipt to the Office of Extended Education, 206 Raymond Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Maximum Registration Hours
|Sessions 1 and 2 (6 weeks)
|7 credit hours
|Session 1A, 1B, 2C, 2D (3 weeks)
|4 credit hours
|Courses in overlapping sessions
|7 credit hours
Web Registration - from April 1 - May 22
- Use any computer with Web Access and go to BearPAWS
- Login to BearPAWS after your appointed time
- Register and adjust your schedule until the day before your course(s) begin
- May register by mail or fax
- Registrations will be processed in the order received
- Contact the Graduate Studies Office to be sent a copy of the application (315) 267-2165
- Check your record on BearPAWS for "Holds"
- Holds will stop you from registering for classes
- To remove the hold, contact the department listed
- It is recommended (but not mandatory) that students see their academic advisor before registering.
- If you do not know who your advisor is, check BearPAWS or with the Registrar's Office.
- If you do not have an academic advisor, see Tammy Durant in the Student Success Center in Sisson Hall.
- Crane students without an advisor should see the Dean of Music.
Courses Needing Special Permission
If you need the instructor's permission to register for a course:
Questions About Registration
Contact the Office of Extended Education, Raymond Hall 206
Toll free: 1 (800) 458-1142
Direct Line: (315) 267-2166