Billing & Refund Information
Billing Information for Summer Session Classes
- Students will be billed by the Student Accounts Office
- E-mail billing notifications will be sent out weekly. Paper bills will not be generated. E-mail notification will indicate that bills are available in BearPAWS and provide the due date and other billing and payment information.
- Bills will be due by May 21, 2014 - the day prior to the first day of the summer session term.
- All certified Financial Aid will be posted as a deferred credit on the bill.
- All students who wish to register on May 22, 2014 and after for the current and future sessions must go to the Extended Education Office or Graduate Studies Office and verify the courses are still available and then will be directed to the Student Accounts Office to pay their bill. Online assessment will be turned on that day. Once the students pay the bill, Student Accounts will provide a receipt to the student which will be presented to the appropriate office for course registration. Payments made by telephone will be confirmed by the Student Accounts Office by telephone to the registering department. The student must provide a completed Summer 2014 Financial Aid application to the registering office to avoid payment at the time of registration.
- All balances not paid in full by the billing deadline will have an "AS" old placed on their account and will incur a late charge.
Viewing your Student Billing Statement
Student Billing Statements are available online 24/7 through your BearPAWS account
- Sign into BearPAWS
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Select Billing Statement
- Choose the relevant term (semester)
- Click the Submit button
- Cash, Check or MasterCard/Visa, American Express, Discover and ACH payments may be used to pay the cost of attendance
- For payment information and instructions see http://www.potsdam.edu/offices/studentaccounts/billing/payments.cfm
- Summer billing questions contact Student Accounts Office (315) 267-2137, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matriculated Graduate Students pay graduate tuition for all courses taken whether undergraduate or graduate.
- Non-Matriculated Graduate Students pay graduate tuition for any graduate level (500-600) course taken, and pay undergraduate tuition for any undergraduate level (100-400) course taken
Summer Refund Policy
- Refunds take at least 4 (four) weeks to process
- Students who drop/withdraw from courses during Summer Session are entitled to refunds as follows:
|2nd day of classes
|Rest of 1st week
|Prior to 1st day of class||100%|
|After class begins||0%|