Holiday Office Hours
December 23, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
December 24 & 25, Closed
December 26 & 27, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
December 30, 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
December 31 & January 1, Closed
Winterim is a special two or three-week session between the Fall and Spring semester. Students can take a maximum of four credits during Winterim. Read a message from the Director of Extended Education.
Winterim Textbooks will be available at The SUNY Potsdam College Store beginning December 9. Shipping textbooks to your home is available, please keep in mind the Holidays and the College Store will be closed December 25 - 26. Please visit us at http://bookstore.potsdam.edu for more information.
- Online 3 Week Session: December 26, 2013 - January 15, 2014
- January 3, 2014 - January 15, 2014 (2-week session) Classroom-based: Hybrid and Online courses offered
* Classes will be held Saturday, January 4
Benefits of Winterim 2014 courses:
- 3 - 4 credits in 2 weeks!
- Taking a course required for your degree
- Fulfilling a general education requirement
- Taking a course that does not fit into your Spring 2014 or Fall 2014 semester schedule
- Enrolling in a special interest/unique topic course that is not offered during semesters
If you have any question concerning Winterim, please contact: