The primary goal of the Business Administration Advisory Council is to ensure that the program is successful and relevant to the changing needs of business and industry. This includes but is not limited to the following activities:
- Engage with students in professional development and mentorship activities
- Provide feedback on program goals and priorities
- Identify internship opportunities for students
- Assist the College in acquiring resources from individuals and corporations, which may include monetary contributions as well as donations of equipment and other assets.
- Provide opportunities for current students to interact with members of the business community.
- Identify opportunities for guest lecturers or executives in residence
- Assist with job placement of graduates
- Assist in recruiting students to SUNY Potsdam
- Assist in the development of an alumni survey to help us assess the program