Deadline for applications extended to April 1, 2014.
Program admission requirements include the following:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- GPA of 3.0 or higher for final 60 credits of baccalaureate work
- A complete M.S. application form, to include a statement of professional and educational goals (available from the Office of Graduate Admissions)
- Three letters of recommendation (available from the Office of Graduate Admissions)
- Resume or curriculum vitae
Completed applications are due to the Office of Graduate Admissions by February 1st. Applications will be accepted thereafter on a rolling basis if space in the program is available.
This is a competitive program and candidates are encouraged to apply early. Notification of admission will occur beginning April 1, and continue until the program begins.
For application materials or other information about applying to the program, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions, (315) 267-2165.
For additional information concerning dates, cost of attendance, contact the Office of Graduate Studies at (315) 267-2543 or refer to the Graduate Catalog.