You are here
More classes are being added daily. Keep checking back for the most up-to-date listing of Summer 2017 course offerings. Print brochures will be made available in March 2017.
Web registration starts March 8, 2017 and ends May 24, 2017 for Matriculated Students.
Please contact the Division of Graduate and Continuing Education by calling 800-458-1142 ext. 2 or 315-267-2166 with questions.
Summer Session 2017 (May 25, 2017 - August 11, 2017)
- Session 1 May 25 - June 29
- Session 1A May 25 - June 12
- Session 1B June 14 - June 29
- Session 2 July 10 - August 11
- Session 2A July 10 - July 25
- Session 2B July 27 - August 11
For a 1-week course, the last day to add or drop is by the end of the first day of class.
You may Add/Drop courses in the following ways:
- Matriculated students can add or drop a course using BearPaws prior to the end of the open registration period. For summer 2017, this date will be announced soon.
- All Graduate students should contact the Center for Graduate Studies to add or drop a course.
- All course drop requests are required to be in writing. If you are not able to web drop you can request that the Division of Graduate & Continuing Education drop the course for you. You may do this in the following ways:
- By Email - Send an Email to email@example.com. Please include your name, Potsdam ID number (P#), and the name and CRN of the course you wish to drop
- In person - Come to the Division of Graduate & Continuing Education, 206 Raymond Hall. You can complete an Add/Drop form and we will remove the course from your schedule.
- By mail - Send us a letter. Include your name, Potsdam ID number (P#), and the name of the course and the CRN of the course you wish to drop. Our mailing address is: Division of Graduate & Continuing Education, 206 Raymond Hall, SUNY Potsdam, 44 Pierrepont Avenue, Potsdam, NY 13676.
If you would like to request that a course be offered, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if the course can be added to the schedule. Your feedback is important to us.
Billing Statements will be available in your BearPAWS account. Payments can be made online through your BearPAWS eBill Link to our CASHNET Portal at that time. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express and ACH payments. Tuition will be due by Wednesday, May 25. A student bill considered unpaid as of that date may have registration cancelled.
All required textbooks for summer classes can be purchased through The College Store, but must be pre-ordered as they will not be available otherwise. Place your order here http://bookstore.potsdam.edu/SiteText.aspx?id=10816 by 3 weeks before your class begins, and have them held for pick up at The College Store or shipped to you.