You are here
Minor in Women's Studies
Christine M. Doran, WGS
103A Morey Hall, (315) 267-3354, email@example.com
18-24 credit hours required.
All courses are 3 credits unless noted. Credits are divided as follows:
Required Course (Credits 3-4)
WMST 100 Women’s & Gender Studies 1 (3-4 credits)
Electives (Credits 15-20)
Choose five additional Women’s and Gender Studies Courses as electives. A list of all approved courses is available at: www.potsdam.edu/womens_studies and from the Director.
- At least three courses must be upper division courses (300 or above).
- At least 1 of the upper division courses must have a multicultural perspective (WSM) (see WSM course designators online).
- At least 3 courses must be from the School of Arts & Sciences.
- Some courses have prerequisites in additions to WMST 100. See catalog or instructors for other prerequisites.
- A minimum of 2.0 is required for all courses counted toward the minor.