1. We encourage international students to live in Lehman Hall as it is open during the entire academic year, including student breaks and vacation periods.
2. Room assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis since space in many areas is limited.
3. We advise you to submit your housing preferences as soon as possible to ensure a higher chance of receiving your first preference.
4. Please note that SUNY Potsdam does not have a linen service – students are required to bring their own bed linens/towels or purchase them when you arrive in Potsdam.
5. There is an organized shopping trip as part of the required Orientation Program in August.