All matriculated graduate and undergraduate SUNY Potsdam students will register via the web for their summer classes.

Log in to BearPAWS ( from any computer with web access any time after your appointed time slot. You can continue adjusting your schedule until 4:00 PM the day before your class(es) begin.

Web Registration For SUNY Potsdam Students

Matriculated Graduate Students
Wednesday, November 10
Seniors Friday, November 12
Juniors Monday, November 15
Sophomores Tuesday, November 16
Thursday, November 18
Non-matriculated Students
Monday, January 17

Non-Matriculated Graduate Students

Applicants who have an interest in graduate study but have not yet applied for admission into a Master's degree program may enroll as a non-matriculated student. Non-matriculated students must have a 3.0 grade point average for admission and are limited to taking a maximum of six (6) graduate credits on a non-matriculated basis.

In order to register as a non-matriculated graduate student, you must complete the Non-Matriculated Graduate Student Application and Registration Form located on the Extended Education Website. Before your registration can be processed, an official transcript from your undergraduate school(s) must be submitted to the Graduate Studies Office, Satterlee Hall 117. Registration for non-matriculated graduate students will begin on Friday, April 20. For more information call toll free 1-800-458-1142 (press 1) or (315) 267-2165.

Registration by Mail or Fax for Graduate Students

Graduate students also have the option of registering by mail or fax. (Non-matriculated graduate students see additional instructions above.) These registrations will be processed in the order they are received.  The fax number is (315) 267-4802 or mail the form to: Office of Graduate Studies, Satterlee Hall 117, SUNY Potsdam, Potsdam, NY 13676.

Non-Matriculated (Non-SUNY Potsdam) Undergraduate Students

Non-matriculated student spring registration begins on Monday, January 17

New Non-Matriculated Students

Prospective students wishing to attend as non-matriculated must apply by filling out the application and registration forms found on the Extended Education web page. Students should review the admission requirements before applying. When the forms are completed, mail them to the Office of Extended Education, Raymond Hall 206, or fax them to (315) 267-3088. Non-matriculated students are required to have an official transcript from their current college sent to the Office of Extended Education before classes begin. If the official transcript is not received before the start of class, the student will be dropped from the course.

Continuing Non-Matriculated Students

Current, non-matriculated students who have attended during the Spring 2007 semester need only to fill out the registration form found on the Extended Education web page. Once the form is filled out, either bring it to the Office of Extended Education, Raymond Hall 206, or fax it to (315) 267-3088.