You are here
Information for Teachers & Schools
The mission of the Office of Early College Programs is to provide access to advanced academic programs and pre-college programs for motivated high school students. SUNY Potsdam is proud to offer opportunities for local high school students to get a jump start on their college career by earning college credits while in High School or by facilitating the transition to college early.
Participating in these programs while in High School offers students a number of advantages:
- Explore areas of interest before committing to a particular major in college
- Get ahead in required college coursework, General Education, and/or language requirements
- Enhance college applications
- Receive customized college and career advice
If you are interested in participating in one of our programs or learning more about the opportunities available for your students, please feel free to contact us at (315) 267-3022 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have students who are interested in the College in High School program for 2017-2018? Have them Inquire Now!
Explore Our Programs
- College in High School (CHS) - Concurrent Enrollment Program (courses taken at high school as part-time non-matriculated students)
- College Advancement Program (CAP) - Dual-Enrollment Program (courses taken on campus as part-time non-matriculated students)
- College Unlimited @ SUNY Potsdam (CUSP) - Early Admission Program (full-time matriculated students entering college ahead of their cohort)