In addition to completing a FAFSA, please bear in mind the following considerations before submitting an application (PDF) for Winterim aid.
- Are you only interested in additional grants for Winterim?
If you only intend to pursue grant funding, it is not necessary to submit a Winterim application. Review the Grants that are available for Winterim and the eligibility requirements for these grants to see if you qualify during the Winterim session.
- Are you currently receiving the maximum annual federal loan for your class year?
Use the Annual Loan Limits for Direct Subsidized Loans and Direct Unsubsidized Loans Chart (PDF) to determine if you are already receiving the maximum annual loan amount for the 2014-2015 year.
- If you are interested in pursuing a loan and are eligible for a loan, or you wish to have your federal loan disbursed early, complete the Winterim Aid Application (PDF) (will be available mid October) Use this worksheet to calculate How Much Aid You Need for Winterim (PDF).
- Complete and submit a Consortium Agreement (PDF) to receive financial aid for classes you enroll in at another institution.
- Winterim Refunds, Travel Courses and Other Things to Be Aware Of (PDF)
Federal financial assistance may be available for Winterim enrollment. Review the Eligibility Requirements to determine if you are eligible for federal financial aid. Eligible applicants should review the Application Process for Winterim Aid.