Financial Aid News
What are the interest rates for federal student loans?
- Federal Perkins Loans, available to undergraduate, graduate, and professional students with exceptional financial need, have a fixed interest rate of 5%.
- Federal Direct Loans, available to undergraduate, graduate, and professional students, as well as parents, have fixed interest rates that change yearly. Loans disbursed on or after July 1 of each year will be based on the new interest rate. Lean More about the current interest rates for the Federal Direct Loan Program.
What does sequestration mean for your financial aid?
The following programs may be affected by the series of automatic across-the-board cuts. Learn More.
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Federal TEACH Grant Program
- Iraq-Afghanistan Service Grant Program