SUNY Tuition Credit
- Funds are meant to assist with meeting the SUNY tuition increase.
- Must be TAP eligible; award is based on tuition and amount of TAP award.
- Awards are calculated by HESC (Higher Education Services Corporation) for TAP eligible students enrolled at a SUNY institution, whose annual resident undergraduate tuition exceeds $5,000.
- Awards are dependent upon passage of the annual NY State budget.
- Awards are based on tuition and the level of the student’s TAP award.
- All SUNY Tuition Credits are initially estimated and are subject to change.
- Learn more from the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation.