You are here
Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Requires the student to complete an on-line or paper application in the first award year.
- Limited to New York State residents enrolled at an in-state college.
- Awards are dependent upon passage of the annual NY State budget and are officially determined by the New York Higher Education Services Corp. (HESC).
- Awards based on tuition rates at the institution the student attends.
- All TAP awards are initially estimated. Notification of final TAP awards will be sent by HESC.
- TAP awards are subject to change.
- Learn more from the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation.