You are here
Scholarships for Continuing Students
Shane T. Shaul Memorial SGA Scholarship
- Presented annually to a full-time undergraduate who exhibits outstanding leadership qualities in an SGA recognized student organization and/or has a defining role in volunteer services in the local community, has demonstrated the ability to work effectively with the college faculty, staff, or administration to benefit all students.
- Candidates must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 and have at least sophomore standing, completing his/her second semester at SUNY Potsdam.
- Recipients must be active members of at least one SGA recognized organization for two consecutive semesters, one of which may be the semester for which the application is made.
- An applicant may not be an elected or appointed official of the Student Government Executive Board. Click here to fill out application. Deadline: December 12, 2016
Thomas L. and Jane D. Russell Distance Learning Scholarship
- $1000 Scholarship available for Distance Education Coursework
- SUNY Potsdam is grateful to alumnus Thomas L. Russell, Class of 1957, and his wife Jane D. Russell, who have endowed a scholarship fund to encourage students to broaden their educational experience by taking courses through distance education. Learn More and Apply
SUNY Potsdam Alumni Scholarships
- For students whose parent or grandparent graduated from SUNY Potsdam. For more information, please check the scholarship information on the SUNY Potsdam Alumni Association Website. One-year scholarship.
School of Education & Professional Studies
- Information about 2015-2016 Teacher Preparation Scholarships and awards. Applications are available in Satterlee Hall 112 or 238. Application deadline: February 13, 2015.