You are here
Freshmen and Transfer Scholarships
SUNY Potsdam FIRST Scholarship
- For high school seniors who have participated on a FIRST team during their high school career. This scholarship may be utilized for any undergraduate course of study at SUNY Potsdam. The scholarship is renewable up to a total of $4,000 over four years, contingent upon maintaining a 3.25 cumulative GPA. Each recipient must meet the regular academic requirements for admission to the College. Application Deadline: February 15.
- To be eligible you must:
* Be a senior in high school
* Have participated on a FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) team,
and/or a FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) team.
* Apply and be admitted to SUNY Potsdam as a full time student for
the fall. (You do not need to have already been admitted at the
time you apply for this scholarship
* Have a combined SAT score of at least 1100 or ACT score of at
least 23 or a GPA of at least 90 (on a scale of 100).
SUNY Potsdam Alumni Scholarships
- For students whose parent or grandparent graduated from SUNY Potsdam. For more information, please check the scholarship information on the SUNY Potsdam Alumni Association Website.
SUNY Empire State Diversity Honors Scholarships
- For students from a broad range of backgrounds who will contribute to the diversity of the student body. Participants must have demonstrated high academic achievement, and have overcome a disadvantage or other impediment to success. Students may use economic, racial, ethnic and other disadvantage to be considered. Students must submit information to SUNY Potsdam by May 1 to be considered for the scholarship, by declaring a racial or ethnic category on their admissions application, by filing a FAFSA, or by submitting other appropriate documentation to Financial Aid.