- Evidence of an earned baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university. International students should consult the International Graduate Student page for information on U.S. Equivalency guidelines;
- Submission of the Graduate Application;
- Submission of supplemental items as outlined in the Application Checklist;
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average as indicated within each specific program of study – refer to the individual programs pages.
Additional Admission Information
- Specific programs may require additional materials such as letters of recommendation, submission of proof of current teaching certification consistent with that of the proposed graduate study, or other requirements. Applicants should refer to the degree program pages for additional Admission Requirements within the specific program of study.
- Applicants seeking admission to graduate programs in music should refer to The Crane School of Music admissions requirements.
- International student applicants should refer to the International Graduate Student page in addition to the checklist to learn about important requirements regarding English language proficiency.