You are here
- What classes are celebrating milestone Reunions in 2018?
All classes ending in 8 or 3: 2013, 2008, 2003, 1998, etc.
- If I am not in a milestone Reunion but would like Reunion registration materials, where do I request them?
Registration materials will be included in the spring 2018 issue of Potsdam People or you can register online. If you have questions, please contact Laura Stevenson at (315) 267-2120 or email@example.com.
- When will we receive registration materials?
Registration materials will be included in the spring 2018 issue of Potsdam People. Forms need to be returned to the Alumni Office by June 15, 2018. A late registration fee of $25.00 will be charged after June 15, 2018.
- How do I register? (Registration will be available in the Spring of 2018)
You can register online (available soon), call the Alumni Relations Office at (315) 267-2120, or mail the registration form to Alumni Relations, SUNY Potsdam, 44 Pierrepont Ave, Potsdam, NY 13676.
- Where is registration held on campus?
Registration: Immediately upon arrival, all alumni, including those staying off-campus, are asked to report to the Registration Desk in the Lobby of Raymond Hall - adjacent to Becky's Place - in Pratt Commons. Name tags, paid event tickets, finalized schedules, room keys and your complete reunion packet will be ready for pick-up. Also, you will find an up-to-date list of returning classmates.
Remember: Registration and check-in will be much easier if you've pre-paid. There may be a lengthy line of people waiting to pay upon their arrival.
The Registration Desk is open:
Thursday 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For Late Night Arrivals: There will be instructions on the door of Raymond Hall and Becky's Place (adjacent to Raymond Hall). Or, call University Police at (315) 267-2222. You can also notify us on your way to Potsdam by calling the Registration Area at (315) 267-2968 during registration hours for instructions.
- What type of on-campus lodging is available Reunion Weekend?
- Single or double dormitory rooms in Draime Hall (bed and bath linens provided) and Lehman Hall (NO bed and bath linens provided - must bring your own)
- Lehman Suites (NO bed and bath linens provided)
- Townhouses (NO bed and bath linens provided)
- Please make note on your registration form if special housing arrangements are needed.
- Can I make arrangements to be housed with friends?
Make sure to note on your registration the names of those with whom you would like to share a room or who you would like to be housed near. If you are planning to share a room with someone, both parties should indicate that they will be rooming with each other on the registration form.
- Are pets allowed on campus?
We are sorry, but no pets are allowed on campus. Please make alternate arrangements. Local pet boarding is available at Bows & Bandanas, (315) 265-DOGS.
- If I have special dietary requirements, will arrangements be made?
Yes. Please indicate on your registration form if you have special dietary requirements. Dining services will make the necessary arrangements.
- What should I pack?
We recommend packing casual clothes for most of the weekend. If you are going to be inducted into the 50-Year Club, are attending the Cocktail Reception and Donor Recognition, or Saturday night's class dinner, you might want to pack a casual jacket or business casual clothing. In case of rain or cold weather, bring slickers, sweaters and umbrellas. Playpens and portable cribs should be on young families' list, as they are not provided.
- Anything else I should know?
Telephones and alarm clocks are NOT available in residence hall rooms. If staying in Draime, you will be provided 1 set of linens, 1 blanket, 1 pillow, and a set of towels. Bring fans if it should get too hot. Dorms are not air-conditioned. If staying in Lehman Hall Dorm or Suite ((NO bed and bath linens are provided). If you are staying in a Townhouse, coffee pots, microwaves, dishes, cookware and utensils are not included. You need to bring the same items you would if you were staying in a dorm. (NO bed and bath linens are provided for the Townhouses - You must bring your own)
- Getting here: Directions to SUNY Potsdam
If you have additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (315) 267-2120.