You are here
We would appreciate your assistance in maintaining a safe and clean environment by your compliance with the following guidelines:
- ID is required and must be presented prior to using the facility.
- All users must sign-in.
- To preserve equipment, shoes must be changed prior to using the fitness center.
- Sandals are not allowed.
- Appropriate exercise attire is required. Shirts must be worn (sports bras and other midriff tops/undergarments are not considered appropriate attire).
- Wipe down all equipment after use - wipes have been provided. Use of a towel is strongly recommended while exercising.
- Please refrain from using profanity.
- For your safety and comfort, returning weights, dumbbells & accessories to their proper racks after usage is required.
- Use of a spotter is encouraged on all heavy lifts.
- No food, drink or tobacco is allowed in the fitness center. Water is permissible.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/responsible adult.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the fitness center.