POTSDAM, N.Y. – The SUNY Potsdam Athletic Department has announced a contest to name its newly formed student section at home athletic contests. The new tradition will provide the student body with a college athletic experience while supporting their peers in competition.
The contest is open to all SUNY Potsdam students.
1. Create a unique name that will represent the new Student Section
2. Submit the name and a brief description to email@example.com: The title of the email should state “Student Section Entry” and have your First and Last name with contact number.
3. A committee will review the entries and the finalists will be selected. The final names will be voted on via a poll on the “Potsdam Bears Athletics” Facebook Page.
4. Winner of the contest will receive a flat screen TV
5. The FINAL day to submit an entry is Dec. 3rd and voting will start on Dec. 4th and end Dec. 7th
The Student Section Facebook page and events can be found under the Bear Pride tab on the left hand side of potsdambears.com