Printer-friendly version

Information for Cross-Registered Students

What if I?m a Cross-Registered student from another college?
If you are a student from one of the Associated Colleges and are cross-registered for a SUNY Potsdam course, you can get a CCA that will give you access to Blackboard, Moodle, campus wireless internet connections, and computers in campus computer facilities.

Cross-registered students are NOT automatically assigned Campus Computer Accounts (CCA) by our systems.

If you are a cross-registered student who needs a CCA, please see your professor and ask them to follow the following instructions in the next section:

What if I have a Cross-Registered student in my class that needs access to campus resources?
If you have a cross-registered student who needs access to campus computing resources (including Moodle) you will need to request a CCA on their behalf. Please follow the following steps to do so:

  1. Go to the following web site: Login with your own campus computer account.
  2. In the top-left corner of the screen, click on "New Ticket".
  3. Select "Cross Registration Student" from the first pop-up menu that appears.
  4. Fill in the rest of the information when prompted.

A ticket will be created in our Request Tracker system and your student will be e-mailed instructions on how to activate their own CCA.

If you have questions about or problems with this process, please contact the Helpdesk at

If you find that your course(s) is/are not listed for you in Moodle, ask your instructor to enroll you in their course site. You may also contact the to request enrollment.