NOTE: CTS Staff typically configure/reconfigure this software on College owned computers. These instructions are provided for non-College owned computers and/or CTS Staff to reference.
The instructions here contain screen captures from Windows XP. When setting up the client on a computer running OS X the options shown are identical and any differences are purely cosmetic.
- When a newly installed copy of the Meeting Maker Client is first opened, you will see an empty login screen like the one pictured below:
- Enter your Name and Password where shown.
- Click the Select... button to set the server.
- Click the Configure button to enter the name of the campus server in the Host List box. The campus server is simply called calendar (note the lower case 'c'!)
- Click OK to return to the Select Server screen.
- As shown below, the Select Server screen now contains a server called calendar. Click the calendar server to select it and then click the Select button.
- The log in Window should now have all of the information needed to connect. Click Sign In to begin using Meeting Maker.
Meeting Maker Clients
Click here to download Meeting Maker for Mac OS X
Click here to download Meeting Maker for Windows