- Sign up for a gmail account if you don't have one already.
Go to this link: http://www.gmail.com and create an account. You won't necessarily need to use this for mail but you will need it for the calendar.
- Then you will need to go here: http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/csync/mm2ics.cgi
Enter your email username and password. When it finishes it will supply you with a web address. It will look like this: http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/csync/YOURUSERNAME.ics Copy this address.
- Log into your gmail account.
- Click Calendar in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- To the right of "Other Calendars" in the lower left, you'll see a semi-transparent image of a box with a triangle pointing down. Click it.
- Click Add by URL.
- Paste the URL you copied earlier from Step 2.
- Make sure you check "Make the calendar publicly accessible". It should then appear under Other Calendars.
- Click the semi-transparent box with the arrow in it next to your new calendar.
- Click Calendar Settings.
- Give it an appropriate name. And click Save.
Google will pull the data in which will in turn update your Droid. However, be warned, it is one way communication. Google will only pull down meetings created in MeetingMaker and anything you create on your phone will not be pushed into Meetingmaker.
Finally, Google will randomly update your calendar within a 4 hour window. 4 hours appears to be the maximum amount of time it has taken, but it can update anytime before that. If someone in your office makes changes to a meeting that will occur within 4 hours, they need to contact you by other means to alert you to that change.