We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your decision to pursue your Master’s degree! The following links are designed to provide a resource for you to begin the next stage of your academic journey as smoothly as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Graduate Studies team.
Satterlee Hall 116
- View the New Graduate Student Booklet (PDF)
- View New Graduate Academic Information (PDF)
- Handbook for Technology at SUNY Potsdam (PDF) – This handbook serves as a reference guide for using technology on campus. For more information please contact the CTS Helpdesk at: 103 Stillman Hall. (315) -267-2083
- Watertown Graduate Student Guide (PDF) -
For Additional Information About the Watertown Graduate Courses contact:
Kathleen Morris, Watertown Education Coordinator
Work Phone: (315) 786-2373
Jefferson Community College
Room 103 Extended Learning Center
Watertown, New York 13601
U S Army Post Library
4300 Camp Hale Road
Tuesday and Thursday Noon - 4 p.m.
2nd and 4th Monday, 9 a.m. - Noon
Available by appointment at other times, hours vary due to teacher observation schedule. Call (315) 786-2373 for an appointment. If you need to reach me outside office hours, call (315) 405-5683.
- Academic Calendar
- SUNY Potsdam Graduate Orientation: We will be hosting our upcoming fall New Graduate Student Orientation on August 26th from 9am to 1pm. View Tentative Itinerary (PDF)
To RSVP for Orientation, please contact Graduate Studies
- Watertown Graduate Orientation: TBD. Please contact Kathleen Morris, Watertown Education Coordinator, for more information and details.
- Fall Onboarding Moodle Course