Bear Bus Travel
Making your travel plans home for a break doesn't have to be complicated!
There are NO MORE tickets for the Bear Bus traveling to NYC on Friday, May 19th leaving the Knowles MPR at 3 p.m.
Bear Bus reservations and tickets are available for purchase on BearPAWS. We only sell round trip tickets.
Carefully read and follow the directions below before going to BearPAWS.
- All tickets must be purchased within 48 hours. If you want to pay with a credit or debit card, you must pay online through BearPAWS. If you would like to pay with BearExpress/cash/or check, please stop by the Bear Bus office during Office hours to pay for your ticket. Checks should be written out to PACES 612.
- After you purchase your ticket, you will be sent a confirmation email to your Potsdam email address. The confirmation email is your ticket onto the Bear Bus. Print this email out and bring it with you to board the bus.
- Refunds will only be processed if you cancel TWO (2) or more weeks prior to the departure date with a $40 cancellation fee. No Refunds Will Be Granted Within TWO (2) Weeks Of Your Departure.
- Each rider is allowed one checked bag and one carry-on bag.
- Reasonably-sized purses and backpacks are not counted as carry-ons but must be able to fit on the rider's lap for the duration of the trip.
- Due to space constraints, checked luggage may not exceed 62 total inches (length + width + height).
- All bags must be tagged with rider's name and phone number.
- Students who arrive with additional bags or bags that exceed the size limits will not be allowed to stow bags or board the bus until they are able to meet the above requirements. Failure to adhere to baggage rules may result in cancellation of your ticket.
- Plastic totes, open crates, and trunks are not allowed on the bus.
- Bear bus is not responsible for luggage damaged during the trip.
Weekly Bear Bus Ticket Sales
Monday- Thursday: 10 a.m. - Noon & 1 - 4 p.m.
Friday: 1- 4 p.m.
Student Assistants: Rafael Villa, Kayla Boyd, Alisha Keitt, Raimon Cuello
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com or contact Annette Robbins via email or by phone at (315) 267-2580.