You are here
Poster Printing Service
The Poster Printing Service is currently unavailable. Please check back later for further updates.
The CCI prints academic posters for scholarship, research, and professional presentations. For all other poster printing, including student class projects and assignments, please contact Central Printing.
- Use the latest version of PowerPoint to create poster (recommended).
- Set poster size BEFORE creating the poster (Design tab >Slide Size >Custom).
- Maximum poster size is 42x56 inches.
- CCI will not print a second poster due to errors (proof your poster before submitting).
- Submit poster as a PDF (optional: PC users may submit PowerPoint).
- Learning and Research Fair printing requests should be made 2 weeks in advance.
- Regular printing requests should be made 4 business days in advance.
- Posters may ONLY be submitted through the CCI Poster Printing link below.
To submit a poster:
- Select the CCI Poster Printing link [ Poster Printing Service is currently unavailable ].
- Select the Enroll button (bottom of page).
Please direct any questions regarding the CCI Poster Printing Service to the CCI at firstname.lastname@example.org or x4820. The CCI will only print one copy of a poster through this free service. Reprinting of a poster must be done through Central Printing at the requestor’s expense. Please ensure that any poster submitted for printing has been proofed carefully.
Equipment Loan Program
Reservations are recommended.
- Mac & PC Laptops
- Video Projectors
- Portable Screen
- Presentation Remote
- Digital Camcorders
- Laser pointer
- Audio Microphone
- Slide Projector
- iClicker Instructor Kits
Faculty teaching in projection classrooms can call the CCI for assistance with learning to use the technologies in specific classrooms. If you are having problems utilizing the equipment in a projection classroom, please call Alex Gomez at x2614 or email email@example.com. Someone can meet with you in the classroom to assist you.
Classroom materials (articles from books, magazines, photos, slides and negatives) can be scanned to use electronically. There may be a minimum of two to three days turnaround time. Large volume document scanning may take longer. Copyright compliance required.
Converting Media to DVD
Transfer of VHS and mini-DV tapes to DVD for classroom presentation is available. Expect a minimum of a week turn-around time. Copyright compliance required.
Copyright Compliance Information
A general restriction applies on all interlibrary loan items, on any commercial materials, or home recorded material from TV shows. You must obtain written permission before asking CCI to make copies. To obtain permission, go to the Copyright Clearance Center. Please note that out-of-print books and unavailable movies in any media format may still have copyright protection. Permission must be obtained for our protection. We reserve the right to refuse to copy X-rated and/or pornographic materials.
Copyright Reference Materials
Questions & Answers on Copyright for the Campus Community', 6th Ed., College Bookstore
Copyright Guidelines in the SUNY Potsdam Faculty Handbook, X. Campus Policies, item 20.