You are here
The Center for Creative Instruction (CCI) is located in suite 106 on the 1st floor of the Crumb Library (follow the center hall to the left of Minerva's Cafe). In addition to event space within the CCI, the center has access to several Crumb Library rooms for CCI sponsored events. Events include presentations, workshops, seminars, discussion panels, receptions, and retreats that support the mission of the CCI.
- A CCI Event Request Form must be submitted and approved before a CCI event can be sponsored.
- CCI events must be open to all members of the campus community (although events may be publicized to a focused group).
- Events for specific groups of faculty or staff (like retreats) must be for the purposes of professional development.
The following types of events will not be considered:
- Meetings (e.g. department/committee)
- Classes (i.e. alternate classroom space)
- Classroom presentations (i.e. student presentations for a course)
Event Request Procedure
- Download the CCI Event Request Form (select the download button if necessary).
- Submit the form a minimum of 3 weeks prior to the proposed event.
- The form will be reviewed within a week of submission.
- If the event meets CCI criteria and can be sponsored, CCI staff will work with the event contact listed on the form to finalize dates, times, location, etc.