You are here
Breaking News: Team Challenge to take place February 27 – March 24
Team Challenge is about you, all campus employees. Please celebrate with us and make your annual increase or annual gift to SUNY Potsdam. Together, we make this place work every day.
Last year, as the College celebrated its 200th birthday, 309 of you were donors! Thank you. Your support is historical!
How Team Challenge works, beginning February 27:
This fun competition divides all campus employees into nine campus Teams, a little differently this year from past years. Your Team’s score goes up when you make your personal gift , or when you increase your giving over last year.
Two ways your Team can win:
- your Team finishes with the highest percentage of donors by March 24; or
- your Team has the highest percentage of donors who have increased their annual giving by March 24
The two top all-around winners will be crowned for Team Challenge 2017.
The nine Teams also compete in divisions, and a winner will be announced in each:
- Division A: Administration and Arts & Sciences
- Division B: Physical Plant and PACES
- Division C: Crane, Education & Professional Studies and Student Support Offices
- Division D: Athletics and Crumb & Libraries