You are here
Team Challenge is Almost Over! This is the Final Week!
Special recognition for Week 4 (Mar. 20 - 24) will be:
* The Donor who puts us over our goal of 225 donors.
* The Team who puts us over our goal of 225 donors.
Results from Week 3:
Team Crumb & Libraries leads in participation
Team Student Support Offices leads in increasing donors.
Our very special 200th donor was Amanda Grazioso, of “Team Student Support Offices.”
At least seven donors gave $20.17 for the first time ever or “in awhile”!
How Team Challenge works, beginning February 27:
This fun competition divides all campus employees into nine campus Teams, a little differently this year from past years. Your Team’s score goes up when you make your personal gift , or when you increase your giving over last year.
Two ways your Team can win:
- your Team finishes with the highest percentage of donors by March 24; or
- your Team has the highest percentage of donors who have increased their annual giving by March 24
The two top all-around winners will be crowned for Team Challenge 2017.
The nine Teams also compete in divisions, and a winner will be announced in each:
- Division A: Administration and Arts & Sciences
- Division B: Physical Plant and PACES
- Division C: Crane, Education & Professional Studies and Student Support Offices
- Division D: Athletics and Crumb & Libraries