Be a part of this exciting time!
You can make a one-time gift, or spread your gift over time using any of the following ways:
- Your personal check made out to Potsdam College Foundation: drop your gift in Campus Mail, to Potsdam College Foundation, Raymond 505. Be sure to print and fill out a pledge form to send over with your gift.
- Your credit card: All four major cards are accepted. Give online right now, just like that.
- Payroll deduction, spreading your gift among your annual number of paychecks:
- State employees, fill out an easy form.
- PACES employees, using the pledge form, type “PACES” after your name in the name blank and then fill out the remainder of the form.
- (Unfortunately, Research Foundation employees cannot give via payroll deduction.)
- PayPal: Convenient and online.
- And any gift you make can be made in honor or in memory of someone special to you.
- If you already have payroll deduction: Perhaps consider an increase in what you already are giving through payroll deduction (and thank you for giving this year!)
- If you have already given any amount this year: Perhaps consider an additional one-time gift as part of the fun of Team Challenge (and thank you for giving this year!)
- Please make a gift now.
- And please encourage your teammates to do so as well!
Put Your Gift to Work Wherever You Want to Make a Difference
- You may choose to give to your department’s foundation accounts, right where you are.
- Or you may choose to give to the greatest needs of the College (called the Annual Fund for Potsdam).
- Or you may want to support one of the major areas of the College: any of the three Schools, Athletics, Libraries or Student Affairs. Greatest-needs gifts allow important flexibility.
- Make your gift now, to any area of the College that is meaningful for you.