You are here
Research & Professional Development
- The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is committed to contributing to the enrichment of the College faculty and staff by offering assistance to faculty and staff in obtaining and administering internal and external funding in support of their research and creative endeavors.
- Walker Fellowship Program - The Office of the Provost at SUNY Potsdam is pleased to announce the continuation of the T. Urling and Mabel Walker Research Fellowship Program. The purpose of this program is to encourage faculty from the region's 11 institutions of higher education to undertake research on critical issues confronting North Country communities, with the objective of making recommendations for their solutions.
- Office for Student Research and Creativity
- The Provost's Office offers funding for academic and professional faculty development.
- The Center for Creative Instruction provides funding (through Facul_TE Awards) for professional development projects that will improve teaching and learning in your courses. For instructions and applications, go to the Center for Creative Instruction website.