You are here
Research & Professional Development
Preparing and Organizing for Change: Teaching, Learning and Practicing Racial Justice at SUNY Potsdam
- The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is committed to contributing to the enrichment of the College faculty and staff by offering assistance to faculty and staff in obtaining and administering internal and external funding in support of their research and creative endeavors.
- Center for Student Research
- The Provost's Office offers funding for academic and professional faculty development.
- The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs has several internal grant programs.
- The Provost's Office offers a program designed for faculty members who have the potential to write successful grant proposals for substantial funding from federal agencies.
- Community of Science
Center for Creative Instruction (CCI)
- Funding for professional development projects that will improve teaching and learning in your courses are offered through Facul_TE Awards. For instructions and applications, go to the Center for Creative Instruction website.
- The Office of Institutional Effectiveness provides a wide variety of supportive services for academic and administrative units and departments.