Research & Professional Development
- The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is committed to contributing to the enrichment of the College faculty and staff by offering assistance to faculty and staff in obtaining and administering internal and external funding in support of their research and creative endeavors.
- Title III Strengthening Institutions Grant offers curriculum development programs (department and individual faculty) and they are designed to integrate undergraduate research and inquiry-based learning into program curricula. Funding is made possible through the Title III grant.
- Center for Student Research
- The Provost's Office offers funding for academic and professional faculty development.
- The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs has several internal grant programs.
- The Provost's Office offers a program designed for faculty members who have the potential to write successful grant proposals for substantial funding from federal agencies.
- Title III Strengthening Institutional Grant
- Community of Science
- Technology Professional Development Awards and Facul-TE Funding are offered through the Learning and Teaching Excellence Center.
- The Office of Institutional Effectiveness provides a wide variety of supportive services for academic and administrative units and departments.