Learning & Teaching Excellence Center
The LTEC was established to provide:
- A welcoming, comfortable environment for meeting and working in the pursuit of excellence in learning and teaching;
- A forum for collaboration, debate, and exchange of ideas;
- A retreat conducive to reflection, experimentation, and creative innovation; and
- A source of energy, resources, coordination and encouragement for initiatives that support the college’s teaching mission.
The LTEC is located in the Crumb Library, room 107.
The LTEC will be staffed (but events may also occur on other days):
- Thursday: 2:30 to 5 p.m
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
October 2014 - Dr. Julie Hunter, Assistant Professor, Crane School of Music
I have developed a number of new courses at SUNY Potsdam, including Gender and Music and Global Popular Music, which emphasize the cross-cultural and interdisciplinary nature of ethnomusicology....read more.