Learning & Teaching Excellence Center
The LTEC was established to provide:
- A welcoming, comfortable environment for meeting and working in the pursuit of excellence in learning and teaching;
- A forum for collaboration, debate, and exchange of ideas;
- A retreat conducive to reflection, experimentation, and creative innovation; and
- A source of energy, resources, coordination and encouragement for initiatives that support the college’s teaching mission.
The LTEC is located in the Crumb Library, room 107.
The LTEC will be staffed (but events may also occur on other days):
- Thursday: 2:30 to 5 p.m
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Dr. Heather Sullivan-Catlin, Associate Professor, Sociology
My primary areas of interest are family, community, and sustainability – all of which intersect in my work on ecovillages and food security, teaching a wide variety of programs both inside my department ... read more.
LTEC Phone: (315) 267-2974
Crane School of Music Phone: (315) 267-2404