Guidelines for use of the LTEC space
- Seminar Room 204, Classroom 205, and the LTEC Office Workroom are shared spaces available in the Crumb Library for LTEC events. Effort must be made to schedule you event in order to minimize conflict with the Information Literacy classes or other faculty development meetings.
- All events must be sponsored by the LTEC and further the LTEC Mission.
- Workshops, Demonstrations, Panel Discussions, Receptions, and similar events must be open to all members of the campus community, but may be publicized to a focused group
- Retreats for specific groups of faculty or staff must be for the purposes of professional development
Examples of appropriate use:
- Instructional Technology workshops
- Guest Speakers
- Pedagogical Workshops
- Panel discussions
- Retreats for the purposes of professional development
Examples of inappropriate use:
- Meetings, such as department meetings
- Alternate Classroom space
- Alternate Smart classroom space (i.e. student presentations from a course)
- Events which do not support the LTEC mission
Procedures for requesting the use of the LTEC
- A minimum of 3 weeks notice should be given.
- Requests must be in writing, preferably through one of forms below:
Please submit the form to Caron Collins, LTEC Director.
* Be aware that the LTEC space may already be booked and alternate dates may be necessary; flexibility will be appreciated.
- Refreshments served in the LTEC must be arranged through PACES.
- Library staff may not be available at the time of the event to assist with your event unless arrangements are made with the LTEC director in advance.
* If the event occurs outside of usual library hours this information is critical before an event can be scheduled.
Available Equipment for loan or use in the LTEC
- Digital Camera
- Portable Poster board
- Laptops (Library Owned)
- Projector (Library Owned)
- LCD projector
- Smart Board
- Smart Podium
- Color Printer
Contact Dr. Caron Collins, email@example.com, for more information.