Learning & Teaching Excellence Center
The LTEC was established to provide:
- A welcoming, comfortable environment for meeting and working in the pursuit of excellence in learning and teaching;
- A forum for collaboration, debate, and exchange of ideas;
- A retreat conducive to reflection, experimentation, and creative innovation; and
- A source of energy, resources, coordination and encouragement for initiatives that support the college’s teaching mission.
The LTEC is located in the Crumb Library, room 107.
Welcome one and all to our First Annual LTEC Day of Celebration, Thursday, August 28th Noon to 4 p.m! To find out more and to register for this exciting event go to our official LTEC-Celebration website.
The LTEC will be staffed (but events may also occur on other days):
- Thursday: 2:30 to 5 p.m
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Dr. Christine Doran, Associate Professor, English & Communication
I teach mainly twentieth-century British texts with a focus on gender and cultural studies...read more.
LTEC Phone: (315) 267-2974
Crane School of Music Phone: (315) 267-2404