Learning & Teaching Excellence Center
The LTEC was established to provide:
- A welcoming, comfortable environment for meeting and working in the pursuit of excellence in learning and teaching;
- A forum for collaboration, debate, and exchange of ideas;
- A retreat conducive to reflection, experimentation, and creative innovation; and
- A source of energy, resources, coordination and encouragement for initiatives that support the college’s teaching mission.
The LTEC is located in the Crumb Library, room 107.
The LTEC will be staffed (but events may also occur on other days):
- Thursday: 2:30 to 5 p.m
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Jerod Sommerfeldt, Assistant Professor, Crane School of Music
Thrilled to be in my second full year on campus, I teach electronic music composition and theory, and coordinate the courses and concerts presented through the SUNY Potsdam Electronic Music Studios (PoEMS) in the Crane School of Music.....read more.