You are here
The Parents Den (previously the Parent Association), was created to assist parents in building a better understanding of the college experience and the growth of their student.
Your participation as a partner in the Parents Den will help to grow the Parent Program into an even more valuable resource. Your financial support, in addition to your ongoing involvement and input, will give direction in fine-tuning our current initiatives and in adding programs to better meet your needs.
Benefits of becoming a member:
- 15% discount at College Bookstore (restrictions apply- see store for details)
- Free admission to all College WINTER Sporting events
- Entrance in to a drawing worth $200 towards your student’s books for the next semester
- Special free gift when you visit us for Family Weekend
- Access to the Parent and Family e-newsletter
- Regular and timely communication about campus happenings and the challenges and opportunities facing our students at various times of the year
We look forward to working with you to make Potsdam an even better place for our students.
Please contact Annette Robbins, Director of Student & Family Transitions, at (315) 267-2580 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Parents as Partners helping our students…
Partners in the Association will serve as a resource for the staff members that work most closely with students. This relationship between families and the College will create a network of support designed to make each student’s experience at SUNY Potsdam the best that it can be.