Student Phonathon Positions
Phonathon callers assist the office of College Advancement at SUNY Potsdam with securing annual gifts and pledges for The Fund for Potsdam.
- Build rapport with prospective donors and provide information about SUNY Potsdam
- Obtain gifts and pledges of monetary support
- Update prospect information
- Determine prospect’s preferred method of contact
- Fill out pledge form on computer completely and with detail
- Attend training sessions as needed
- Comfortable asking prospects to donate money to SUNY Potsdam, using specific amounts
Must be available for a minimum of 3 shifts (Shifts are Sun-Thr 6-9 p.m.; Sun 1-4 p.m.)
- Able to speak clearly and correctly on the telephone via computer
- Able to portray a positive energy of the Phonathon (The Buzz) and SUNY Potsdam to each prospect
Interviews will be held from Jan. 23-Feb. 11. If hired, training will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 16 from 6-8 pm in Flagg 162. Calling will be on Sunday-Thursdays, Feb. 22 - April 1. If interested, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for an application or drop by Raymond 505 to pick one up.