You are here
The following information is provided as a summary of the travel advance process.
- Complete a check request form for the traveler – indicate on the form “Travel Advance/name of destination or specific event”
- Attach documentation detailing anticipated travel expenses (name of traveler, airfare, meals, dates of travel)
- Submit check request & documentation to the Foundation Office - check requests received by Friday, 1 p.m. will be processed by the following Tuesday
- Provide traveler with a PCF Travel Expense Report – all airfare, meals, etc. should be documented on this form & receipts must be retained.
- Return PCF Travel Expense Report, receipts and unspent cash to the Foundation Office, with a completed Receipt of Deposit form indicating “Reim/Travel Advance/Check #”