You are here
Training & Development
Training and development programs enhance skills and competencies of SUNY Potsdam employees. Some programs and services are available to all state employees while others are available only to employees represented by a particular union.
Online Compliance Training:
To access your required employee training, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the following link: https://training.wecomply.com/wc2/login.aspx
- Enter your username (your e-mail address)
- Enter your password (your date of birth in MMDDYY format)
- Click the "Sign-In" button
Civil Service Employee Association, Inc. (CSEA)
The NYS & CSEA Partnership for Education and Training offers education and training programs for CSEA represented employees.
Public Employees Federation (PEF)
Programs for PEFemployeesinclude tuition assistance, workshops, and grants.
United University Professions (UUP)
NYS/UUP Joint Labor-Management Committees offers education and training grants to UUP employees.
Online Self-Study and Instructor Lead courses:
A series of courses is available to employees who would like to further their professional
development. A summary of these self-study and instructor lead courses may be
accessed at http://nysuup.lmc.ny.gov/online.html
Curriculum, grants, and organization development resources to support state agency supervisors, managers, leaders, and training professionals.
Browse online learning opportunities available for all employees.
To access the Statewide Learning Management System:
- Go to the website: www.system.suny.edu
- Under Employee Resources choose SUNY Portal
- Select your campus (Potsdam)
- Enter your campus computer account. This is the same as what you would use to login to your campus computer.
- Click on the login button
- Click on "eBusiness Services" tab
- Click on "SLMS Statewide Learning Management System" link
- To log into the NY.gov portal select the "Click here for NY.gov ID Portal" button
- If you have not completed the SUNY U-Wide Secure Federation attribute requirements, you will need to complete all required information and click "Submit Answers" button
- Once you have reached the NY.gov Online Services page, you have left SUNY Services. To access SLMS, click on the "Statewide Learning Management" button
- The SLMS webpage opens, any certifications, courses, or learning plans you have available can be found using the "Quick Links" to the left of the screen
SUNY CPD Points
CPD - SUNY Potsdam is a member of theSUNY Center for Professional Development (CPD). As an active member, SUNY Potsdam receives a number of professional development "points" that may be used by SUNY Potsdam employees to pay for the cost of registration to SUNY CPD-sponsored academic program events.