Worker's Compensation Information
- What is Worker's Compensation? (GOER site)
- Accident reporting procedure (PDF)
- Our Worker's compensation carrier is The New York State Insurance Fund, 1045 7th North Street, Liverpool, NY 13088 and their website is http://ww3.nysif.com/)
- Worker's Compensation Pharmacy Benefits-An employee injured at work should report the injury to the Accident Reporting System (ARS). At this time, the employee will be given an ARS incident number. Note that this is not the same as a worker's compensation case number. When submitting a prescription, the injured worker should give the pharmacy the following information:
- The ARS incident number
- GROUP is: NYSIF
- The pharmacy should then contact Express Scripts at 866-533-7011.
- Injured workers can quickly find local participating pharmacies by visiting: http://www.express-scripts.com/custom/expresscomppharm. You may also call the Express Scripts 24 hour patient care hot line at (866) 533-7011.