Student Opinion Survey (SOS)
The primary purpose of the SOS is to inform administrators about the status of the college's academic, student and administrative programs, services and facilities as perceived by undergraduate students.
Campus administrators use this information to identify areas that need attention and/or further analysis. The SOS also identifies areas that are meeting and/or exceeding expectations and data are collected every 3 years.
- SUNY System Administration SOS 2015 Project Plan
- IRB Approval - SOS Spring 2015
- Student Opinion Survey Spring 2012 (Graphics Report)
- Student Opinion Survey Spring 2012 (Presentation)
- SUNY System Administration SOS 2012 Project Plan
- IRB approval - SOS Spring 2012
- Student Opinion Survey SUNY Potsdam Spring 2009
- SUNY System Administration SOS09 Project Plan
- IRB approval - SOS Spring 2009