You are here
PCard Purchase Reminders
- If you are charged sales tax and have contacted the vendor for a credit, please put a note on the invoice that you have already contacted the vendor for a credit so we know that and we don’t email you about it.
- Certify in the 7-day period to avoid your card being shut off until you do certify and the paperwork is sent to us.
- If you know you can’t certify in the requested time period, please send us an email.
- If in doubt about a purchase, please call our office before you make the purchase to avoid having to have the charge reimbursed with non-state funds.
- If your purchase may look questionable to us (i.e. balloons for table display, food for a student program) send us a flyer and a brief statement indicating what it is for. We have to be able to justify the purchase if it is audited by OSC.
- Toner is no longer allowed to be purchased on your pcard.All toner will be ordered by the Purchasing & Payables Office via the new purchase requisition form.
- Shop for best pricing on all purchases. S&B is the SUNY wide contracted vendor for office supplies. If you find it cheaper at another reliable vendor, you may use however S&B should be your first place you look. It helps the college meet their MWBE requirements.
- Never accept and terms and conditions online by clicking on the box to accept them for software or other purchases. Contact our office for further instruction.
- All services should be purchased on a purchase requisition rather than the pcard.
- Print your statement from the Citibank site and send with your backup along with the signed Procurement Log by yourself and your supervisor.
- Sign into Citibank every couple of weeks to ensure your card has not been compromised and you don’t have fraudulent charges on it. If you do call Citibank (800-248-4553) ASAP and also let our office know.
- Keep your card in a safe place when not in use.